Monday, December 5, 2016

Holiday Message

Hello fellow simmers!

    Well now that my RL has somewhat returned to much more less stressful state, I am busy at work writing a new story (found on Simtech) called 'City Life'. I've been having a blast writing it and maybe one of these day's I'll start another blog with a Generation type story, similar to the one I wrote many years ago called 'All in a Sims Day'.

Anyway, I have also been learning how to make couple's poses, it's coming along super, some little mishaps along the way but nothing too major. It's a learning process and I am confident that I will soon be posting more poses! Yay! I haven't done any in such a long time that I'm a bit rusty but it's like riding a bike, you really never forget.

Today I have released a set of 3 paintings for your simmies homes just in time for Christmas! Check out the recolors and downloads page.

So until next time simmers, Merry Christmas and in case I don't get back on here before the end of the year, Happy New Year! Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment