Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hello again, it's me...

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Just to let anyone know, I haven't disappeared. RL has just been a royal "B" as of late and I've taken a break from gaming and creating. But it won't be for long as I'm slowly getting back into The Sims.

Soon to come to the Sims 4 downloads & recolors will be some holiday themed wall art, still not exactly sure if they will be all decal or a mixture and I'm working on some other things that have come to mind.

For now I will leave this post with a few edits I've recently done using Photoshop CS6. The poses are by me and in case any other creator out there has previously done these for either TS3 or 4, I apologize if it appears I stole them. I didn't...really. These pose idea's are of my own and my own creation using S4S and Blender. They are not for download. If anyone would like them please use the contact tab.






No comments:

Post a Comment